Covid-19 Virus Information
Dear LocalFlavor.com Customer,
Your neighborhood was built on small businesses. Whether it's the pizza place on the corner, the spa in the strip mall, or the bike shop across town, they're truly what gives your area its "local flavor."
We've always been proud to support those small businesses - as well as you.
Now more than ever, we're determined to help you save with LocalFlavor.com Deals. You can buy with confidence knowing your Deal won’t become unusable and you’ll never lose the purchase value.
Certificates Expiring Soon?
If you've bought a LocalFlavor.com Deal and are worried you might not be able to use it before it expires, fear not: we are extending the expiration date for an additional 90 days. If you have questions about our policy, it can be found here.
Additionally, we'd like to offer you, our loyal subscriber, this promo code for 25% off your next LocalFlavor.com Deal purchase: SUPPORT25 (expires 5/05/2020 11:59 EST)
As you may know, many restaurants have transitioned to offer only takeout and delivery during this time. If you're feeling cooped up and are tired of cooking, it's the perfect time to buy or use a Deal for a meal from a favorite restaurant. Even if your Deal certificate restricts usage to dine-in only, contact the merchant to inquire if they will accept your certificate for takeout and/or delivery instead. We've advised our merchants to be flexible with these certificates.
How else can you support local businesses right now?
- Buy LocalFlavor.com Deals! The revenue is shared with the business and put toward other marketing products and efforts, which will help them both now and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Buy Gift Cards! Merchants can use the cash flow right now to pay their bills. And after they reopen, you can treat yourself (or a friend) to a much-needed outing!
- Share the savings! Found a great deal or coupon to your favorite business? Tell your friends on social media and help promote that local business!
Together, we can all help support local businesses – and each other.
Your LocalFlavor.com Team
Dear LocalFlavor.com Customer,
We at LocalFlavor.com understand the profound impact COVID-19 is having on our daily lives, and we’re striving to help the consumers and the small, local businesses we serve get through this together. We want to help consumers navigate the disruption in normal routines.
To that end:
If you currently have a Deal certificate that is expiring soon, we are extending the expiration date for an additional 90 days to help support our local businesses and will continue to assess the situation.
- If your Deal is not eligible for extended expiration date, please contact us. What deals are not eligible? Deals tied to an event where the event is cancelled.
- If take out and/or delivery is restricted on your Deal certificate, please reach out to merchant directly to see if they will accept your Deal. Their contact info can be found on your Deal certificate.
- Should you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a loyal customer of LocalFlavor.com and continuing to support local businesses. Please also consider additional ways to support the restaurants, shops, salons, family fun centers and professional services in your community.
- Buy gift cards – Gift cards provide immediate revenue (and relief) for any small business. And when the threat of the virus has abated, you can treat yourself to some much-needed fun.
- Order delivery or pick up – Eating your favorite foods from local restaurants doesn’t have to end – order delivery (and be sure to give a bigger-than-usual tip to your driver!) or ask about curbside pickup options. Order extra to stock up your freezer.
- Purchase LocalFlavor.com Deals with a special promo – Use code: SAVE15 at checkout for an extra 15% in savings (valid through 4/30/2020).
Thank you for supporting small, local businesses during these difficult times. Please do what you can while keeping yourself – and your family – safe.
Your friends at LocalFlavor.com