As land dwellers we only get to experience 30% of our world. Accelerate your experience with the other 70% via Discover SCUBA. Take your first underwater breath and level up your adventures scuba-style with this offer at Lancaster Scuba Center, where you’ll unearth a whole new watery world with a Discover SCUBA Class for 2 in an indoor pool for $52, a package regularly valued at $240.
All equipment for your Discover SCUBA session is provided by Lancaster Scuba Center. All you need is a sense of adventure and this offer! Participants must be age ten and up and answer a medical questionnaire required by PADI. The value of your deal certificate can also be applied toward an open water class after your Discover SCUBA session. Purchase multiple certificates to accommodate larger groups for exponential fun, or simply surprise your favorite water lover with the gift of a lifetime. In every aquatic experience they provide, Lancaster Scuba’s helpful, friendly staff ensures their endeavors are guided by their mission of safety and caring, ensuring their customers discover the same joy of SCUBA that they feel themselves.