REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO DISCOUNT CERTIFICATES.
Each Merchant may impose its own terms and conditions on the use and/or redemption of any Discount Certificate(s). Except as otherwise stated on a Discount Certificate or required by law, the following terms and conditions apply to all Discount Certificates from all Merchants:
- Discount Certificates cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions.
- If an expiration date for the promotion is stated, then the promotional portion expires on the expiration date. Your payment will not expire until the date that is five years after your credit card is charged, unless the laws of the state in which the Merchant is located require the Merchant to honor the Payment for longer than five years, in which case the expiration of the Payment will be determined by applicable state law.
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for the difference between the Value of the Discount Certificate and your Payment;
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for any partially used Discount Certificate;
- Unless the terms of a particular Deal specifically state otherwise or unless otherwise stated herein, we will refund the Payment amount for any unredeemed, unexpired Deal voucher for any reason within the first fourteen (14) days after purchase. To request a refund, you must contact within the fourteen (14) day period. We also will refund or provide a credit in the amount of your Payment for any unredeemed, unexpired Deal voucher if, after your reasonable efforts to redeem the Deal voucher (i), the Merchant does not honor the Deal voucher prior to the expiration date of the Promotional Portion of the Deal; (ii) the Merchant does not honor the Payment Portion of the Deal as required by federal or applicable state law, as described above; or (iii) the Merchant goes out of business prior to honoring the Deal voucher or the Payment Portion of the Deal as required by federal or applicable state law, as described above. The Merchant is solely responsible for the Deal. We are not responsible for the Deal. All Deals are subject to the Terms of Service.
- Discount Certificates may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void.
- Discount Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, or shipping or handling charges.
- Use of Discount Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the Merchant’s discretion.