Taberna Del Caballo
In the mid-18th century, St. Augustine had more than 40 taverns! The Taberna del Caballo in the Colonial Quarter is actually two structures built atop the historic foundations of the de Hita House and the Gonzalez House. Both homes once belonged to cavalrymen and their families. In 1764, they became the property of the British.
No deals are currently available.
No coupons are currently available.